Are you looking for a meaningful, satisfying and flexible position rather than just a job? Consider joining our Team!
At At Your Service for Seniors, we focus on the connection between the Associate (care provider) and the Client (senior). We aim to enhance the quality of life for both parties. Our Associates come from all walks of life and backgrounds. If you’ve been thinking about how you can find work that also helps your community, this may be the opportunity for you!
We provide a wide variety of services to seniors in the community such as:
- Cooking, grocery shopping
- Light housekeeping, laundry
- Errands and transportation to appointments
- Personal care, toileting, dressing
Note: this is an independent contractor position.
Ready to apply to At Your Service for Seniors?
- Current First Aid/CPR certification
- Recent police check for working with vulnerable persons
- Clear driving record
- Access to reliable, safe automobile
- Previous successful experiences working with seniors
- Three excellent references
Desired, but not essential, qualifications may include PSW, SSW, DSW, HCA
Ideally able to work WEEKENDS, some evenings, and overnights